Friday, December 7, 2012

Day Two: Worship

Worship, as you know, is a matter of the heart.
So, let's begin by praying for his heart.
I know what it feels like to have a heavy or burdened or uneasy heart. Don't you? Let's come together against this for our guys.
 
Our focus:
  • Take the burdens from the heart of my husband.
  • Replace them with FREEDOM.
  • In that freedom, begin to teach my husband what it truly means to worship You in spirit and in truth.
  • Come and meet my husband where he is.
  • Allow him to find rest in his home and in his current circumstances.
  • Begin to lay new words and encouragement on the heart of my husband.
  • Develop him into a man who is capable of being in a CONSTANT SPIRIT of worship.
---------------------------------------------------------
 
I have to admit, I haven't prayed specifically for this in the life of my husband before, but how important is this!?! I know that Ryan carries so many responsibilities on his shoulders, and often needs to experience the freedom of the Lord. WOW, I feel blessed by getting to pray this for my husband today. I pray that he feels the Lord gently nudging him to let go of the burdens on his heart and begin to simply WORSHIP...
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment