Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Help! (vaca ideas needed)

I cannot believe it's June already. 

I just want this summer to pass slowly and allow me to soak up every moment.

Even the hard ones. Gage didn't nap at all yesterday & was up til almost 11. What a wild child! He was so exhausted and cranky... and this morning I rocked him for an hour before he'd finally stay down in his crib- just for him to wake up 20 minutes later. Whew. I'm a little exhausted to say the least, but I think he was too because he's down for his second nap of the day and I'm hoping it's much longer!

Anyway, the point of this post is that I have a question for ya'll!

We have free plane tickets with Southwest Airlines to use and we have been brainstorming on where we'd like to go for a 3-4 day mini vaca. This year we'd like to do something a little more adventurous that includes awesome scenery, lots of hiking, and well... adventure! We've went to the beach the past few summers and we'd like to venture out a little. Any suggestions, friends? 

1 comment:

  1. Ashville, NC is absolutely gorgeous. The Biltmore is pretty awesome, I hear. // Colorado is beautiful this time of year...I've been to tons of places out there if you need suggestions. // The Grand Canyon is also awesome with lots of scenery and hiking. // I don't necessarily recommend Las Vegas (we went last Nov.), but the places surrounding it are pretty sweet.

    ReplyDelete