Sunday, September 11, 2011

Happy Weight

Ok, so Ryan and I agreed on something today. Ever since we got back from our cruise we have been super laxed about our typically semi-healthy eating habits and working out. Like, they have pretty much been non-existant...

So, all of the hubby's pants barely button and I have been waaayyy too cozy living in my big tshirts & Nike shorts every day! Unfortunatlely, we agreed we were letting the "happy weight" sneak up on us & we want to stop it before it takes over!

I hate when you see married couples let themselves go after the wedding! I don't want to be like that! Obviously, I know it's just 5-10lbs for us, but still I think it's so important to always try your best to be healthy and attractive for your husband/wife. Fortunately, ours is not from a lack of caring but more from enjoying life a little too much together! Me baking Ry his favorite brownies has to end & him taking me to get ice cream does as well... It's cracking me up, we are going on our first diet together as a married couple. So, my next few blog posts may be keeping up with our progress & possibly some healthy recipes I'm going to resort to along the way :) We want to meet our goals by November 7th (our 2 year anniversary) so that gives us about 2 months to get whipped back into shape.
I guess I better start lacing up my running shoes!

1 comment:

  1. Kaysi you are cracking me up!!! You guys will do great on your diet and will be looking good by your anniversary don't worry! Justin & I need to jump on the banwagon! <3 Trista

    ReplyDelete