Monday, September 19, 2011

J29:11

Here lately I have been freaking out about my future plans.

All of a sudden I just have no clue what I'm going to do when I graduate in a few short months. I don't know where I want to work, hospital or clinic, what hours I want to work, three 12s or five 8s, or in what area I want to! All I can think about here lately is having a little family.... but that's a whole other post :) :)

It's constantly hanging over my head, stressing me out! I don't know exactly why-- probably because May is getting closer and closer all the time and the reality of actually being an RN is sinking in. Honestly, I am just going to have to surrender this to the Lord, I know that. I don't know why I have been trying to figure this out on my own this whole time! Especially when I can look back over the last few years of my life and clearly see God making the right doors open at the right time, things that I had no clue were coming but things that were 100% right for me!

At the end of the day, HE is the AUTHOR of my life's story and I need to give Him back the PEN.

Jeremiah 29:11 For I have plans for you declares the Lord; plans to prosper you not harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

No comments:

Post a Comment