Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Random

Last week we had 3 tests.... and when you are in the nursing program that's an insane number because it requires an INSANE amount of studying. So I was exhausted after last week, had a super busy weekend since it was Ry's birthday, and then we have another MedSurg test tomorrow so Monday I had to start studying full force again... Basically, if I get through tomorrow I just might shout for joy. Then I have a week without a test!!! Yes, it must be a miracle! hehe... but you can bet that I'm going to enjoy myself!

School has definitely been consuming my time, but I have been DYING to dive into some DIY projects that I've found on pinterest. I really want to do 2 new canvas paintings for my house, and then make some other types of wall hangings. I'm not very good at decorating, and I want to spice up the house a little bit!!! I plan on going to some flea markets & trying to find some treasures as well =]

I ran a mile and a half today... it felt a little easier. I think the cool weather makes it easier for one. It's funny, Jack and Ryka always run with me but it's been awhile since we've really ran hard. Like me, Jack has been getting really used to just relaxing little strolls down to the creek and back. Weeellll, today when we ran a solid mile and a half I wasn't the only one gasping for air! Needless to say Jack & I are trying to get back into shape together. We used to be decent runners! LOL

This weather has definitely been making me want a cozy cup of hot chocolate. Yummm.
Oh yea, this weekend we are going to a Christian marriage retreat in Branson that's supposed to be wonderful & really fun! We are excited to spend the weekened together learning more about each other =]


This has been such a random post, but I just felt like taking a study break and writing a little. So, thanks for listening to my rambles!

No comments:

Post a Comment