Thursday, November 10, 2011

2 Years Down, 100 To Go!

Whew. Time to catch up.

First off, I'm hungry. So this post may be cut short LOL. I'm craving one of our new fav dinners! Chipotle Raspberry BBQ (light) Ranch Chicken pizza on whole wheat crust topped with red onions, green peppers, and mozzerella. (My mouth watered just at the thought of this delicous dish). And I fully intend on cooking it AS SOON AS I GET HOME.

I'm on a kick this week. I've done perfect on my eating and exercise. I spent a little too much on groceries this week, but it costs more to eat healthy and I've been coming up with some super healthy dishes! This excites me. I have to be in the mood to cook and lately it's all I've wanted to do! I'm also going to make "kale chips tonight" so we'll see how that turns out. I may have to share the recipe if they turn out alright-- I've seen them in stores and they are amazingly good for you and supposedly a yummy alternative for potato chips.

Ok, enough about that! I've been dying to share about my 2 year anniversary surprise...
Ry got home and we headed up to Branson where he wouldn't tell me anything except to dress nice. He had reservations at Olive Garden (my fav) where we demolished some salad and bread sticks and pasta! Then he drove on down the strip without telling me where we were going, and surprised me by taking me to a show!!! It was the beginning of their Christmas show and I was so excited!!! We love going to the Branson shows like two little old people, but it's something we've always enjoyed together :) Afterwards we hit up Andys for custard and then got a hotel for the night. The next morning we enjoyed breakfast and mochas/lattes at Starbucks and headed on to the Landing to shop. I enjoyed myself so much.... and it was SOOO cute to see how proud Ryan was of himself for planning it all. He didn't say it, but I could tell and it just melted my heart LOL ok, enough with the mushy stuff. sorry guys! But just having a weekend totally focused on each other, good conversation, and lots of laughs does the heart good =]

I am so thankful for these 2 years. God has given me a wonderful gift in Ryan.

I think I'm going to the Women of Faith Conference in Oklahoma City tomorrow. I didn't think I was going to get to at first, but looks like its working out. I pray that God uses the speakers/musicians to speak to us women! I am excited to be uplifted and brought closer to my Lord! I'll definitely share about it when I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment