Friday, November 18, 2011

Eat Up!

I had just told Sarah that I hardly ever got the stomach flu. I obviously forgot to knock on wood!

Being sick is no fun, being naseous is the worst. I don't think I will ever be able to handle morning sickness, so props to all you moms out there. Finally though, I am starting to feel like the old me again. At least I've gotten to hang out somewhere besides with my head in a trashcan.

Thanksgiving is next week! Here's to turkey, dressing, and pumpkin pie! I hope I don't end up looking like a stuffed turkey after it's all said and done though. HA! Seriously, on the Today Show this morning they gave tips on how to not eat too much on the holidays. Like eating raw veggies, yogurt, or nuts before the meal and then being able to pass on all the bad stuff. REALLY? The holidays should be the one time people just relax and enjoy some food and family. I'm all for trying to be a healthy eater/person, but not to that extreme. Live a little, people.

So this Thanksgiving, eat up. You are beautiful the way you are. You can run it off the next day if you are that worried about it LOL. Because if I died on Black Friday I'd sure be glad I ate that last piece of pumpkin pie. No regrets!

No comments:

Post a Comment