Wednesday, November 2, 2011

peppermint mocha pandora days

ahhh, it's NOVEMBER people!

There are more than one reasons why I love this month:



  • Our anniversary is the 7th! 2 years with my wonderful husband= celebration!!

  • Thanksgiving! The one day it's totally OKAY to eat allll day long & not feel guilty.

  • Beautiful weather & gorgeous trees/leaves that make me see God all around me

  • The yummy coffee creamers that come out. Hello Pumpkin Spice Latte, Gingerbread, Peppermint Mocha, etc. (I could go on)

  • We get to start using our cute little fireplace= coziness

  • The Christmas prepartation begins! Music, decorations, cocoa, parties, etc!

So, you get the point! It's a good month if I say so myself. I've seen a lot of people posting about THANKFULNESS this month, which is awesome. We have so much to be thankful for!!! Today, I am thankful for discovering the Christy Nockels station on Pandora. Ryan's mechanics sometimes walk in and I'm belting some crazy high note. Embarassing, but good stuff nonetheless. It's neat to me that God wants our worship wherever we are, and lets us experience that even if we're in a greasy truck shop =]


Anyways, I needed to use the computer for a bit so I decided to run from my house over here to Ryan's shop... about a mile OF HILLS. I barely made it up the last hill to his shop, his grandpa was on the porch laughing at me. I must have been a funny site gasping for air "running" up the hill red as a beet. This saddens me so much, at one point in my life I could run 6 miles. Oh well, I ran today. And that's better than most days for me LOL! The only part I didn't fully consider was the getting back home part. Oh dear...

No comments:

Post a Comment