Tuesday, July 2, 2013

In the Quiet

I just took a long hot shower, of which are hard to come by these days. Ryan went to bed with Gage and let me stay up to pamper myself. Blogging, which is also hard to come by, felt right so here I am.

I feel like I have been quiet lately.

Like I don't have words to offer. On my blog, to others, to God.

But I'm learning that in the quiet I can grow.
I can sit back and see God at work in my life.
My words aren't extravagant, but simple.

Thank you, Lord.

I am proud of you, Ryan.

Mama loves you, Gage.

Simple but enough.

In the quiet I can be still and know that He is God.

And maybe someday soon He'll fill my mouth with words that can impact others, shine a light, or really touch someone's heart.

For now, I feel like I'm in a season of growth. I want to thank God and see Him in the little things. I want to be quiet and bask in His presence and love.

Goodnight, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment