Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Growing much?

Our walks as Christians should be continual growth in the Lord.

This has been on my heart lately. I feel like God is asking me "how have you been growing in Me?"
And that leaves me feeling pretty convicted most of the time- some days there are specific things I know that I have learned or took away from time with God or in His word... but there are other days that escape without very much thought about the Lord & what He has to teach me that day. Oh the blessings I know I miss from being "too busy"... Having a consistent quiet time has always been my biggest spiritual struggle! But why? I know I am just flesh, but I do pray that I will "hunger and thirst for righteousness" even more so everyday.

On that note, how have you been growing in the Lord!? I would love some comments on how you cultivate your quiet time with God & what you are currently learning!

Changing the subject, AVOCADO is back at Subway. The things that excite me these days are pretty sad, but you should have seen my face when I saw the sign advertising it. And yes, I ate a turkey bacon avocado sandwich at 10:30 this morning. And yes, it made my day :)

I am supposed to start work next week- and I take the NCLEX Saturday. I am really pumped about work... and really nervous about the NCLEX. I woke up SO cranky today--- I think it was knowing I had another 5-6 hours of studying to put in today. Saturday at 8 am can not come fast enough!!!

Neither can September 16th... I am SO ready to meet this little guy. I hope the next 3 months FLY by... I am ready to have a little family :)

Well, that's my little blurb for the day. Nothing too exciting, but leave me some comments!!!

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry. The next 3 months WILL fly and then you'll be asking for sleep!!!

    ReplyDelete