Friday, June 22, 2012

Worry

I can't sleep. Jack must have had a reaction to his meds because now he can't even walk and is stiff as a board. I'm so tired, but am too nervous/worried to sleep.

My devo was on worrying two days ago and I tried so hard to really surrender my worries to the Lord. Ever since then I feel like I have really been put to the test to see just how I will follow through.

I trust you, Lord.

That's all my heart can say now. I am tired of worrying- I'm tired of my lil Jack Jack just getting worse and things more complicated and scary. And its not just Jack being sick, but it seemed to just be what set it all off. I am constantly having to surrender these worries to the Lord- even when I'm so tired that all my heart can say is...

I trust You.


1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog today, and I know this is almost a month and a half later, but I was reading your posts about Jack. It breaks my heart for you. I completely understand your love and total attachment to him and I pray that these days he is feeling much better. I know how important a dog can be and I pray for peace for you as well.

    ReplyDelete