Thursday, April 4, 2013

Guys, I'm 4 days in on the April Fitness Challenge. Whoa. 4 days is pretty good for me to stay motivated and committed to anything fitness related! ha!

But really, I have started to love feeling that burn after a good workout and my body is beginning to feel stronger and not all jiggly and weird like I did for quite awhile after having Gage. (do ya know what I mean? Like you try to run and you feel your insides sloshing around in your belly? Ok I get it, TMI!!)

I caught myself talking to a new acquaintance a few days ago saying "... I just had a baby". WHAT? That was seven months ago. It's crazy how fast time passes, and even though I still catch myself saying stuff like that- I think I'm finally coming into my old self again. I feel stronger and more just like "me" in my skin again. Those first few months are hard, looking into the mirror and thinking "who is that girl??" I'm glad to be getting past that.

Spring is here and the sunny days we have had are now filled with lots of exploring outside, working in the garden & flowerbeds, swinging Gage in his new swing that is hanging from a tree in our front yard, and grilling!!! It's SO much easier for us to eat healthy when it's warm outside. Throw some meat & veggies on the grill, throw together a salad and call it done!

Well how was that for a random naptime post from my iPhone? :)
Happy Spring!
Also, it's not too late to join me & all the other lovely ladies that are apart of the April Challenge! You in!?


No comments:

Post a Comment