Thursday, August 16, 2012

Ouch.

Well guys, I'm over being pregnant.

Yes I love to feel him move and kick. It's the sweetest feeling.... and I'm sure looking back I will miss it. But more than anything I AM READY TO MEET MY BABY BOY.

I am also ready to get rid of this horrid rash called PUPPS that apparently you can get in the last few weeks of pregnancy.  It itches and I look scary. Hmppph. No fun.

I'm also ready to get rid of the heartburn, shortness of breath, back pain, leg pain, lack of energy, and inability to move freely- or really move much in general... I am SO TIRED. I feel literally drained 24/7... I feel like pregnancy has finally taken its toll on my body.

I have heard ppl talking about pregnancy like this before and had no idea why they would ever say they were tired of being pregnant or that it was hard to be pregnant. Oh boy, the last week I can totally relate!! Don't get me wrong, I feel SO overly blessed to hsve got to carry my little man for 9 months- no matter how hard it was at times... but now that I'm on the home stretch all I can think about is meeting him & not about pregnancy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway, we have had all 3 baby showers now. We are blessed. SO BLESSED to have such loving friends and family! Gage is already so loved. And his room is packed to the brim- finally all ready for him.

I had a few things off the registry left to get so Mom and I went to Target and had a shopping spree! It was SO fun! Maybe nursing school was worth it after all- besides enjoying my job, it sure does feel nice to have some spending money!! Gage will thank me as he swings in his Snuggabunny swing and gets wrapped up in his Moby Wrap. Speaking of that, I cannot wait to be a baby-wearer :)

Everyone is predicting him to come 2 weeks early. Who knows! His due date is one month from today. We shall see when he decides to make his big debut.... but one thing I do know---
THIS MOMMA IS READY.

It's tough be preggo. Props to all those moms out there.
Especially the Duggar lady, because I don't think I could ever do this 20 times! LOL :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! A month?? That's all you have left?!?! How exciting!!! To me, being an outsider looking in, it seems like it's gone by so fast. Then again, I think this past year has flown by. Oh goodness, I can't wait to see pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you guys to start this new chapter in your lives. It will be the sweetest, most worthwhile, and hardest thing that you will ever do! It is an awesome responsibility that God gives us as parents. You won't get it all right, none of us do. Raising him to love and follow God, you can't go wrong! Please know that I think about you guys often and keep you in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete