Tuesday, August 16, 2011

10 things about me!















1) I love my hubs! LOL, seriously though, marrying Ryan was the best decision of my life. He is my best friend & every day is a new adventure when you are married to person you are meant to!

2) I am a senior in the RN program, so I'm constantly in a book! I know that all this hard work will be worth it, because in one short year I will have the job I've always wanted, not to mention finally making some money!!$$!!! This poor college child would be happy with any salary at this point :) LOL


3) I have recently became a crazy dog lady. I was not this way until Ryka came into the world. ESPECIALLY when Jack entered our family. I am obsessed with my babies. Ryan has to remind me daily that they are just dogs, not real children LOL. (ex: Ryka got a 4 piece chicken McNuggets a few days ago in town). It's bad!


4) I love to run, exercise, stay active, etc. BUT food is my weakness. I'm pretty sure I can out-eat any guy!!! Just ask my friends!



5) If I could be anything I would be a rockstar or actress. Anything to actually be in the spotlight! LOL I have always wanted to be on a drama team, buuuuut have never got the chance to be. I'm always being dramatic!


6) I love being married, but I'm still super attached to my family! And always will be! Daddy's girl right here.



7) I have some of the most amazing ladies in my family. From my loving mom, to my AWESOME pray warrior grandmothers, to my sweet aunts... I don't have to look far for the perfect role models.



8) I have became SUCH a homebody. All I want to do these days is be in my cozy little home with my little family. There is no place like it!



9) I have baby fever. Bad.



10) I have recently became addicted to couponing and getting free samples off of the internet. It is oh-so-much fun and wifey-like.

1 comment: