Friday, August 19, 2011

Day of Declaration

Soooo I'm so excited! Tomorrow night I'm going to a concert! But not just any concert! It's my baby brothers dream come true. His band is finally playing their first gig! I'm ecstatic for him :)

Not only that, but their first singer didn't work out so they recruited RYAN to sing. At first I was scared to death for him, since that's a huge job to fill... but I have been blown away as they practice more and more. His voice has somehow transformed (and it was good to begin with!) to a rock voice born to perform LOL but really, he has definitely surprised/impressed me!!
AND what's even more impressive is that they wrote ALL their songs- music & lyrics.
They are opening for 3 other bands which are more well known I guess. They are playing at Nathan P. Murphys at downtown Springfield, MO... I can't wait to get all dressed up for the concert & be on the front row screaming and rocking out!! haha.. can you say #1 fan??

Anyway, as excited as I am for the concert, I can't wait for it to be over because every night for the past 2 weeks it seems like Ry has been going to band practice... and I have been here alone editing pics & studying :( :( I am sooooo ready to have my husband back!!! We have been missing our nightly tradition of dinner, walk, and couch. I have been cranky this week because I have barely seen him except for "goodmorning" and "goodnight"... so as excited I am for the concert, I can't wait to have my hubby back!

Stay tuned for pics from their big debut.. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment