Tuesday, August 16, 2011

So Long Summer!

School starts THURSDAY!!
I'm excited, but at the same time I'm so nervous I could cry!
My first year was great. It was by far the most challenging year of my life, but it stretched me and I feel like I grew so much. I made a tight group of friends who I am so thankful for! We really bonded, not to mention made for one great study group. Working in the hospital was so rewarding, at times I wanted to cry I was so scared to take the first step in applying what I learned to an actual person, but every day I would walk out saying WOW I just did that!

This year, the harder stuff comes into play. ER & ICU, harder tests/study material, and preparing for the NCLEX. I think the hardest part has been break, because I've gotten out of the study habit and it's going to be hard to train myself back to having no life except a nursing book!! So please, keep me in your prayers for my final year! I can't wait to finish and walk out of there as an RN with a great job & finally being where I've worked so hard to be!

So today I'm trying to get the house in tip top shape before I am back to the stressed student who hardly has time to clean! I've also been addicted to couponing lately so I'm going to do that too :) And maybe a nap, because going to the gym this morning has already got me tired. I've been on the go lately, so a cozy day at home sounds nice =]

No comments:

Post a Comment