Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Baby Fever

Holy cow, I've come down with baby fever lately!

Ryan probably would like me to start talking about something else besides baby names. LOL Everywhere I look there is a BABY or an adorable pregnant girl. It seems like right now everyone my age is beginning to have the excitement of their first baby/pregnancy...

Naturally, I absolutely CANNOT wait for when Ry & I get to this part of our lives! I know I'm not the only one feeling this way, Ryan has became best buddies with one of the little girls at our church and he just can't get enough of how sweet she is-- it totally melts my heart to watch the two of them playing together-- but I also know that Ry is really looking forward to when he's the one being called "daddy".

Now, if I can just get through school..... then we can talk baby :) Of course, whenever God chooses to bless us we'll be totally happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment